how to order:
- Please email orders to email@example.com or click our Place Order button on the item page which will also send an email directly to us.
Also please include item number, brief description and price in
- Please provide us with the mailing address you want the item shipped
- Forms of payment we accept are: money orders, cashiers checks,
personal checks, Paypal or bank wire transfer. There is a seven-day
hold on checks to clear. Paypal payments should be made payable
to our email address firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you have not used Paypal before it is an online money transfer
service that accepts Visa and MasterCard. Please go to their website
www.paypal.com for more information.
- All payments must be in U.S. Dollars.
- US buyers pay for USPS 3 day Priority Mail with insurance and
delivery confirmation. See shipping charges listed on items page.
International orders please email for shipping costs. We ship
worldwide using USPS Priority Mail.
Please Note: That import duties, taxes and charges are not included
in the item price or shipping charges. These charges are the buyer's
responsibility. Please check with your country's customs office
to determine what these additional costs will be prior to bidding/buying.
These charges are normally collected by the delivering freight
(shipping) company or when you pick the item up. Do not confuse
them for additional shipping charges.
- We offer 30 day layaways for orders over $200 with 30% down as
a nonrefundable deposit.
- We have a worry free three day money back guarantee policy. We
do not refund on shipping costs.
- Once we receive your order or any questions you might have regarding
the item we will try to respond within 24 hours.
Payment should be mailed to:
63 Bovet Road #121
San Mateo, CA 94402
Thank you for visiting our website and for shopping at www.1860-1960.com.
keep checking with us for new merchandise. We add new items to our website regularly.